The Gadsden flag is a symbol of the most true and original values to America as a nation: independence and freedom from tyranny. We are a people who will not give in to oppression. We will not allow others to abuse, mistreat, or exploit our hard work. Like a snake underfoot, we will strike if tread upon. Here in America, we are born free, and we live proud.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- V-neck with relaxed fit for a low drop comfortable feel
- Relaxed fit; Creates a more loose fitting that's perfect for summer and spring seasons
- Right Sleeve: Nine Line Apparel Flag
- Back: Don't Tread on Me, 1776 America Land of The Free
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.
I love the fit of the v-necks. Please do more patterns in them.
I'm a rather busty woman so finding a shirt that fits and is not huge under the bust is hard.
True to size, I got this as a gift for a friend and she loves it so much I got a black one as well
Received my shirt today, days before the original due date. The fit is awesome. Love the way the shirt looks. BUT, I am disappointed that the women's shirts DON'T have the flag on the sleeve. It even says that it has a flag on the right sleeve in the description, but there isn't one. Why not? That's one of the coolest features when you look at the men's shirts.
Otherwise, very happy with the shirt and the service.
I thought the fit was true to size. Love the design. Chose the green color, looks just like the picure
Love the shirt and the quality of the fabric. Only suggestion for women buying these products is these shirts are very fitted! If you wear a Medium like I do, get a large! It will feel more like a Medium. If you like it tighter, get your true size.