Texas flag men's long sleeve shirt. Referencing back to The Battle of Gonzales in the Texas Revolution in the 1800s, “Come and Take it” flag is a staple for the bravery of our earlier military. Mexican colonel requested an order to seize the cannon the Texans possessed, but failed to succeed. Long sleeve for year round comfort, It's like having a ultra-lightweight sweatshirt! Prefer a short sleeve of this? Click for short sleeve version Come and Take it shirt.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.