The American Revolution, Continental Marines, and the Gadsden flag go hand in hand when you think of liberty. We have that shirt for you here at Nine Line. ‘Dont Tread on Me’ motto is printed with liberty and freedom in mind. History behind this saying goes back all the way to 1775 when our nation was being defended by the 1775 Continental Marines.
The Gadsden flag is a symbol of the most true and original values to America as a nation: independence and freedom from tyranny. Wear your pride with our Enlisted 9 and Nine Line collection men’s shirt.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.