This design from the Enlisted 9 and Nine Line partnership visualizes the bravery of the Tuskegee 332nd Airmen. The number 53 represents the #53 NASCAR sponsored by Enlisted Nine. The Tuskegee Army Airfield in Alabama trained these brave soldiers which then strengthened our position in WWII. Your support for our American company will help to aid many charitable causes for Veterans.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.