- Meets AFNOR SPEC S76-001, UNS 1 standard
- 2-Ply fabric + hydrophobic filter membrane
- Liquid Barrier Protection and flammability consistent to surgical level 3 standards
- Ultimate Comfort
- 2 Size Options for Perfect Fit
Made up of:
- 52% Airlume combed and Ring-Spun Cotton
- 48% Polyester
- 32 single 4.2 oz (2-ply, 8.4oz)
Our 3-ply mask meets the AFNOR SPEC S76-001, UNS 1 standard. It is comprised of a hydrophobic filter membrane plus 2 plies of our soft, Airlume fabric. We designed this high-performance fabric face cover with comfort in mind.
For ultimate ease of wear, the looped fabric ear straps are made of 1/4” single-fold stretchy binding. To learn more about AFNOR click here.
As a single-use mask, the FT044 passes liquid barrier testing (ASTM F1862 Level III) and has met surgical mask flammability requirements. This mask is also washable for up to 5 washes. However, after a wash cycle, the mask will no longer meet the liquid barrier performance standards but it will maintain its other attributes.
Available in sizes S/M and M/L to fit all faces.
View Below for sizing information and testing results