Don't tread on me in new color options for men's shirts. The Gadsden flag is a symbol of the most true and original values to America as a nation: independence and freedom from tyranny. We are a people who will not give in to oppression. We will not allow others to abuse, mistreat, or exploit our hard work. Like a snake underfoot, we will strike if tread upon - because America is the land of the free!
- Oxblood, Leaf Green colors are 100% cotton
- Heather Red, Heather Columbia Blue, and Heather Grey are 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Protection from sun's rays
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- Back: Don't Tread on Me, 1776 America Land of The Free
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.