Seasonal Southern Colors Gadsden 1776 Men's Shirt
The Gadsden flag is a symbol of the most true and original values to America as a nation: independence and freedom from tyranny. We are a people who will not give in to oppression. We will not allow others to abuse, mistreat, or exploit our hard work. Like a snake underfoot, we will strike if tread upon. The Dont Tread on Me shirt expresses this with here in America land of the free, we are born free, and we live proud.
- Oxblood, Leaf Green colors are 100% cotton
- Heather Red, Heather Columbia Blue, and Heather Grey are 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Protection from sun's rays
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- Right Sleeve: Nine Line Apparel Flag
- Back: Don't Tread on Me, 1776 America Land of The Free
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.