The final verse of our national anthem is one that resonates in the hearts of all Americans from a young age. With this shirt, we pay homage to those who have given so much in defense of our country and our freedom. We would not be free today were it not for the sacrifices of the brave men and women of our armed forces, both past and present. America truly is the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.
Originally a poem written by Francis Scott Key during the war of 1812, the Star Spangled Banner was officially declared the National Anthem by Congress in 1931. Since then, it has been an icon of American resilience, perseverance, and exceptionalism. When our troops battle overseas for our freedoms, it is the Star Spangled Banner that rings in their ears and in their hearts. When our nation faces danger, turmoil, or strife, it is this song that unifies and strengthens our bond as citizens. Men's activewear shirt that evaporates sweat, lightweight, and great all around comfort.
- 100% Brushed polyester; Flexible, resistant to wrinkles, and shrinking
- Durable for countless wash cycles
- Protects you from UV rays; Great for outdoor workouts
- Moisture-Wicking; Repels away moisture for quick drying
- Great quality and fit; Front: Nine Line Drop
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.
|Size||Chest||Body Length at Back|