The Drop Line is iconic to the Nine Line brand. When Tyler Merritt, one of our founders, was a Black Hawk pilot in the army, and one of his primary objectives was to utilize the Nine Line medevac to remove injured soldiers from the battlefield. The Drop Line symbolizes this evac situation, with the helicopter at the top, and the rope coming down into the Nine Line name. It represents our company's veteran roots, and our giveback mentality as a company, always striving to be our brothers' keeper.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Look great in this military Coyote color style
- Wear apparel that directly supports our fellow veterans
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.