Black Hawk 9 Line Medevac Infant and Toddler Bodysuit
Your little one deserves a patriotic style toddler onesie! Comfortable and cool, exactly what that toddler needs from Nine Line. This particular infant and toddler bodysuit is long sleeve to keep them warm during cold months and protected from the sun during hot days. In addition to the unisex construction, the Black Hawk Medevac dropline makes an all-around picture perfect design.
Combed ring spun cotton manufactured; made to be stronger and smoother, combed to remove imperfections and impurities. Made locally with healthy materials and Consumer Product Safety approved for the safety of your baby. Excellent for a toddler onesie gift. Ranging from different toddler stages.
- 100% combed ring spun cotton 1x1 baby rib
- Flatlock seams
- Unisex, ranging from New Borns - 18 months old
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- Reinforced three-snap closure, keeps diaper changes short
- CPSIA compliant - tracking label in side seam
- Black, Blue, and Pink colors sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Grey Heather color are 93% cotton, 7% polyester
The Drop Line is iconic to the Nine Line brand. When Tyler Merritt, one of our founders, was a Black Hawk pilot in the army, and one of his primary objectives was to utilize the Nine Line medevac to remove injured soldiers from the battlefield. The Drop Line symbolizes this evac situation, with the helicopter at the top, and the rope coming down into the Nine Line name. It represents our company's veteran roots, and our giveback mentality as a company, always striving to be our brothers' keeper.