The Drop Line is iconic to the Nine Line brand. When Tyler Merritt, one of our founders, was a Black Hawk pilot in the army, and one of his primary objectives was to utilize the Nine Line medevac to remove injured soldiers from the battlefield. The Drop Line symbolizes this evac situation, with the helicopter at the top, and the rope coming down into the Nine Line name.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton 1x1 baby rib
- Flatlock seams
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- Reinforced three-snap closure
- CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam
- White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Heather is 93% cotton, 7% polyester
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.