BSK SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these Rules carefully. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or submitting your Entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and fully agree to these Rules.
PROMOTION PERIOD: Signed WWE Championship Belt Sweepstakes entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00AM EST on March 1, 2023, and ending 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter:
- Purchase: Eligible Individuals can earn entries for purchasing products from www.ninelineapparel.com. During the Promotion Period, you will automatically receive an entry(entries) into the sweepstakes through the purchase of:
- Men's T-Shirt - BSK | Undertaker. (1) entry
- Boyfriend Fit T-Shirt - BSK | Undertaker. (1) entry
- Hoodie - BSK | Undertaker. (2) entries
- Raglan Tailgater Hoodie - BSK | Undertaker. (3) entries
- Bundle Shirt and Tailgater Hoodie - BSK | Undertaker. (10) entries
- To enter without purchase, print your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and in thirty-five (35) words or more, hand write a response to the following question “How will winning the signed WWE Championship Belt Sweepstakes change your life?” on a 4x6 postcard (no outer envelope) and mail to: Nine Line Apparel Inc., 450 Fort Argyle Rd, Savannah GA 31410 (each postcard must be mailed individually- multiple/bulk mailings will not be accepted). Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2023 and received by April 5, 2023. No photocopies, facsimiles, or reproductions of mail-in entry requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage-due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. All information must be complete to be eligible. Personal information collected from the entrant is used only for the purpose of the Sweepstakes and will not be re-used, sold, or shared in any manner unless the entrant agrees to receive further information on Sponsor’s or prize partner’s products and promotions. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited.
Only fully complete and compliant entries are eligible pursuant to these Official Rules, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
- Winner Selection Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or about April 1, 2023. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) calendar days following the selection of the Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, security settings, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that Sponsor or anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstake should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstake rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing contained herein shall constitute this sweepstake to be an arrangement for employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. In no way is a participant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor in any respect. The value of the prize will be taxable to the winner as income. All federal, provincial, territorial, state, and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. United States residents will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of the said form will be sent to the IRS. Please contact your own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This sweepstake is in no way sponsored or endorsed by the WWE.