Texas Revolution Come and Take It Men's Long Sleeve
Referencing back to The Battle of Gonzales in the Texas Revolution in the 1800s, “Come and Take it” flag is a staple for the bravery of our earlier military. Mexican colonel requested an order to seize the cannon the Texans possessed, but failed to succeed. The Spartan-like Molon labe phrase and cannon flag with black star fits perfectly in the official Texas state’s flag. Prefer a short sleeve of this? Click for short sleeve version Come and Take it shirt.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Long sleeve for year round comfort, It's like having a ultra-lightweight sweatshirt!
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.