Texas Revolution "Come and Take It" men's shirt. Referencing back to The Battle of Gonzales in the Texas Revolution in the 1800s, “Come and Take it” flag is a staple for the bravery of our earlier military. Mexican colonel requested an order to seize the cannon the Texans possessed, but failed to succeed. The cannon represents defiance and Texas pride since they resisted the Mexican militias. This is the great shirt for the proud Americans and Texans. Prefer a long sleeve of this? Click for long sleeve version Come and Take it shirt.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.
Awesome, super comfortable t-shirt, fits perfectly. Best of all, the big Texas chest graphic and designs on both sleeves generate A LOT of compliments. This is one of my favorite Nine Line shirts possibly on the same level as my All Rifles Matter shirt. Love the Enlisted Nine Fight Company sleeve design on one side and the awesome Nine Line Apparel flag logo on the other sleeve.
Love the T-Shirt (Betsy Ross Flag) great color.
Fits a little tight(my bad)ordered L instead of XL by mistake, but I Love It.
I am ordering another one soon.