Nashville TN based “Wes Cook Band” in partnership with Enlisted Nine Fight Company “I Stand For the Flag” t-shirt. Proud American country band bringing forth a great message to the public, to stand for your flag. American flag background with Wes Cook Band on top.
The song “I Stand For the Flag” was written by band members Wes Cook and Nathan Stoops, along with Sea the Desert Music Publishing staff writer, Will King. With a non-political approach to the national conversation, the song instead tells a story of how we are all intertwined as citizens…”stitched together like the red, white, and blue”. The chorus is a rousing anthem of patriotism, thankfulness for the American Dream, and affirmation that the Flag does indeed “stand for all of us.”
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.
Oh my goodness! This is the softest and most comfortable shirt I've ever worn! I'm proud to wear it and to show my support for my country and my stepson-in-law Nathan Stoops. Great band with excellent songs and talented men.