The Thin Blue Line is commonly known to represent law enforcement’s separation of order from chaos, as police serve day in and day out to preserve peace in times of unrest. While this is the most commonly used meaning, it is much more significant even than this. Many police departments state that it also represents the line between life and death that officers face every day in the line of duty in their selfless role as civil protectors, as well as a tribute to officers killed in the line of duty.
The flag depicted with a Thin Blue Line stands for the sacrifices law enforcement officers make for our nation each day. These mutual sacrifices have created a brotherhood and family among all law enforcement officers that will never be broken.
This reverent symbol is more than a line, it is a FAMILY CREST.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Thin Blue Line with American flag on back representing support for all law enforcement officers
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.