The freedom that Americans enjoy today is not free, it has been earned by the sacrifice of brave men and women who have dedicated their lives to protecting our great country. In Norse mythology, Valhalla is a glorious hall where fallen warriors can join their brothers and sisters in arms after death. The hall is reserved for only the bravest of soldiers who die a "heroic death" - men and women who would selflessly lay down their lives to protect those who matter most to them.
The brave men and women who have died protecting the United States will not only live on in our hearts, but will find a home in the halls of Valhalla, WHERE THE BRAVE SHALL LIVE FOREVER!
- 100% polyester; Flexible, resistant to wrinkles, and shrinking
- Breaths freely and dries quickly
- High quality, ultra-soft and comfortable
- Moisture-Wicking; Wicks away moisture
- Durable, dries quickly, and prevents fading
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.
|Size||Chest||Sleeve||Body Length at Back|