Summer Army Blackhawk 9 Line Drop Line Seasonal Shirt
One of our most popular designs here at Nine Line. The classic Nine Line Drop. Wear it, PROUDLY. When Tyler Merritt, one of our founders, was a Black Hawk pilot in the army, and one of his primary objectives was to utilize the Nine Line medevac to remove injured soldiers from the battlefield. The Drop Line symbolizes this evac situation, with the helicopter at the top, and the rope coming down into the Nine Line name. It represents our company's veteran roots, and our giveback mentality as a company, always striving to be our brothers' keeper.
Get these seasonal styles while it lasts!
- Oxblood, Leaf Green colors are 100% cotton
- Heather Red, Heather Columbia Blue, and Heather Grey are 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Protect from sun's rays
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Great quality and versatile for anytime wear
- Front: Nine Line Drop logo
- Right sleeve: Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag
- Lightweight and durable
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.
Bought several of shirts for my husband and love them all but the color of this one is especially nice. The quality of these shirts is really good. Give us more oxblood please!!!