In Norse mythology, Valhalla is a glorious hall where fallen warriors can join their brothers and sisters in arms after death. The hall is reserved for only the bravest of soldiers who die a heroic death - men and women who would selflessly lay down their lives to protect those who matter most to them.
The brave men and women who have died protecting the United States will not only live on in our hearts, but will find a home in the halls of Valhalla, WHERE THE BRAVE SHALL LIVE FOREVER!
- Black, White, and Royal are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Grey (Dark Heather): 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- Premium cotton for superior quality
- Backed by our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.