Boys and Girl's Blackhawk Army Military Hoodie with 9 Line Drop
The Drop Line is iconic to the Nine Line brand. When Tyler Merritt, one of our founders, was a Black Hawk pilot in the army, and one of his primary objectives was to utilize the Nine Line medevac to remove injured soldiers from the battlefield. The Drop Line symbolizes this evac situation, with the helicopter at the top, and the rope coming down into the Nine Line name. Great hoodie for when you have patriotic little ones at home.
It represents our company's veteran roots, and our giveback mentality as a company, always striving to be our brothers' keeper.
Check below for Youth size chart
- Solid colors: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester on Black, Navy, Red, and White colors
- Unisex; perfect for either boys or girls
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.