Please allow 5-7 Business Days to Ship. These items will ship separately from your cart.
Firefighters are known to place their lives second to those they protect. The "Thin Red Line of Courage" was originally developed in 1999 by the Apex Volunteer Fire Department. Today, we use it to show our respect for those injured and killed in the line of duty.
Each sculpture is cut from 1/8 inch steel plate and then hand polished. It is then heat treated and painted for color before finally being finished with a poured on epoxy coating. Because every sculpture is hand-made, no two are alike. Liquid metal signs comes with welded on hardware for hanging and 2-inch offsets, which allows the sculpture to have a floating appearance.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 15"H x 2"D
- Hand polished from 1/8 inch steel plate
- Special protective resin finish to preserve the metal
- Floating 3D hanging appearance
- Makes a great gift for Fire Fighter families and supporters
- Handmade in the USA
- Made ready to install with welded hanging hardware