Please allow 5-7 Business Days to Ship. These items will ship separately from your cart.
The Betsy Ross flag is an early design of the flag of the United States, popularly attributed to Betsy Ross, using the common motifs of alternating red-and-white striped field with five-pointed stars in a blue canton. The flag was designed during the American Revolution and features 13 stars to represent the original 13 colonies.
A great display piece in their living room! Each liquid metal sign is cut from 1/8 inch steel plate and then hand polished. It is then heat treated and painted for color before finally being finished with a poured on epoxy coating. Because each sculpture is hand-made, no two are alike. Sculptures comes with welded on hardware for hanging and 2-inch offsets, which allows the sculpture to have a floating appearance.
- Dimensions: 23"W x 14"H x 2"D
- Special protective resin finish to preserve the metal
- Custom and uniquely handmade in the USA
- 3D floating effect when hanging
- Makes a perfect groomsmen gift!
- Comes ready to install with welded hanging hardware