US Air Force has been dropping warheads on foreheads ever since 1947, engaging in aerial combat and protecting and providing support to ground and sea forces. Dropping bombs on bad guys, though, is probably the best part of the job. WWII retro style Warheads on Foreheads shirt. Pinup model sitting on MOAB missile print on front. All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve.
- All designs feature the Nine Line Apparel forward-assaulting flag on the right sleeve and the Enlisted Nine Fight Company shield logo on left sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort; Some have tear-away label with Made in USA
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for superior quality; resistant to shrinking, more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
American Owned and Operated Companies Enlisted 9 and Nine Line Have Come Together to Bring Forth a Collection of Must Have Apparel.
Love the old nose art style but would love it even more on the back of the shirt. Great products and company, keep up the good work.
If this was on the back it would be awesome!
The quality and the graphics are outstanding!! Will definitely purchase again and sharing with my friends!